Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Call Of Duty 5

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Call Of Duty 5

    any news about this? was suppose to come out today?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call Of Duty 5

    I reckon it's supposed to be a pretty solid game. There have been a lot of people saying that they like it even better than Call of Duty 4. It has also received pretty good reviews, averaging 89/100 out of 9 reviews on Metacritic. (Call of Duty 4, by comparison, has an average of 94/100.) As more reviews flow in, I think we'll get a more well-rounded picture as to just how good it really is. I think that right now there is really just an overflow of great games, so it has been tough for some reviewers to cover all of them.
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call Of Duty 5

    i downloaded the beat version of the multiplayer and i gotta say it is not as good a COD4 but it compares. pretty much they changed the gun selection and maps and named it something else. Graphics look the same and multiplayer is about the same.


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  4. #4
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call Of Duty 5

    its a very good game...online is sweet

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •